- beef soft tacos with housemade salsa (with all natural, grass fed, antibiotic and hormone free beef from legacy meats. to cut the fat we incorporate local pinto beans. this uses fresh tomatoes which would be perfect for this time of year) $6
- crispy chicken fillet sandwich ( this is another one of your students favorites and features Colorado Native Chicken which is antibiotic and hormone free chicken from a Colorado company. the chicken is lightly breaded then baked instead of fried) $7
- Falafel Flatbread with Creamy Cucumbers ( another new, vegetarian dish this year featuring Falafel King product. we will use seasonal cucs and tomato as well $7
School Food Project
- Will have educational farmer materials to hand out to kids
Growing Gardens -Cultiva Youth
- Presentation on Vermicompost bin for families to learn and explore red wiggler worm cycle.